Flyspray is proudly sponsored by The Veloz Group
This information is valid only for Flyspray 0.9.9 or later
- A computer to act as a server.
- The PHP web scripting language , version 5.2.x or later, PHP 4 should work, but we no longer support it.
- PHP-GD library.
- A web browser with good support for web standards. We recommend Mozilla Firefox and Opera, but Microsoft Internet Explorer should be avoided. Internet Explorer's ability to render standard XHTML and CSS is fairly limited, and many of the w3c guidelines are implemented in quite a broken way. Please file a bug report with Microsoft to fix their browser.
- The XML extension is required for Jabber (OpenSSL recommended) and required for setup
- the “so called” “safe_mode” PHP misfeature must be disabled.
- Is highly reccommended that both magic_quotes and register_globals are set to off due to security reasons. (If you use Apache see our htaccess.dist file)
- A working SMTP server to be used as a replacement of the PHP mail() function is highly recommended but not required.