Want to download Flyspray?
Official Flyspray Downloads
Source and since Flyspray 1.0-rc4 also complete build available on https://github.com/Flyspray/flyspray/releases
|1.0-rc9 release||Precompiled with 3rd party libs, all PHP versions: flyspray-1.0-rc9.tgz||latest release, 22 April 2019|
|Source as .zip:
Source as .tar.gz: v1.0-rc9.tar.gz
|Development||Flyspray @ Github||See Installing from Github - not recommended for production|
Updating from previous versions
- Create a backup of your files and database
- Remove all files except the /attachments/ , /avatars/ , /vendors/ directories and /flyspray.conf.php
- Copy the new files to the Flyspray directory
- make sure flyspray.conf.php is writeable by the webserver.
- Run the upgrader at http://yourflyspray/setup/ (detects upgrade needed and guides you)
- Remove the /setup/ folder after all went fine.
Make sure you know what you are getting into before you download the bleeding edge version of Flyspray!
- Downloading this version will get you the newest features and you will have access to stuff the exact second the developers start releasing them.
- However, this also means you may encounter bugs and other unintended side effects. Make sure to file bugs and follow the Flyspray mailing list
- Flyspray 1.0-rc1 up to Flyspray 1.0-rc8 see https://github.com/Flyspray/flyspray/releases
(1.0-rc2 and 1.0-rc5 are skipped versions if you wonder)
Even older releases
- Flyspray 1.0 Alpha 2 - 04 April 2015
- Flyspray 1.0 Alpha - 16 March 2015
- Flyspray 0.9.9.7 - 28 May 2012, SHA1SUM: 056C192BD0FB07905E537869E55D4298D384D6C9
- Flyspray 0.9.9.6 - 01 May 2009
- Flyspray 0.9.9.5.1 - 24 March 2008
- Flyspray 0.9.9.5 - 24 February 2008
- Flyspray 0.9.9.4 - 12 December 2007
- Flyspray 0.9.9.3 - 23 August 2007
Although using Flyspray is free, developing it does cost money. Please consider donating a few dollars via Paypal to help fund development.