Release Flyspray 1.0-rc8 Published on: 17 April 2019
- privacy: Recipients of same language of a notification email are now put into Bcc: field, not To: field. See https://github.com/Flyspray/flyspray/commit/21356121315718685136420449fcbbc6cd887597 (For small internal intimate teams/friends maybe cool to see who else receives a notification, but not public projects. Do a feature request for a config option if there is demand.)
- security fix: It was possible for a user with view history permission in one project to view history of other projects or global event history. (all previous versions affected)
- move task to other project now handles all cases (1.0-rc7 was quite strict to reveal possibe inconsistencies to the user, but incomplete to provide solutions)
- mass operation can now be enabled in admin area. But no check for possible inconsistencies and no notifications will be sent for that operations!
- several php warnings are fixed (csv export, rss/atom)
- jscalendar date selector works now for every language
- minimum PHP5.4 (older PHP5.3 may work, but not tested anymore) - PHP7.3